Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leave My Aura Alone!

What's an aura that like to b left alone? MINE!

Amazing how people never quit middling in other people's behaviours. Whoever gave you permission to analyze and give results about others?

Who gave you permession to mess with my aura and decide what aspects it has? I mean, why would you even say such things?

I'll tell you what, let's go back away to the very first day we've met. Yes, that day. You people dodged me away, made me feel like I don't fit in here and tried as much as you can to scare me away.

BANG you discover I'm here to stay! I'm not terrified by your looks, I'm not scared because of your attitudes and I really really don't care what you do, score or fancy!

Yeah, didn't see that coming? So you go on talking about me, behind my back, in between your little groups and off the record! Wait, smell that? Yeeeess, it's my taking over this land! You know why? Because I know my limits and I also know my abilities...I'm using them! Taking over.

I know what you say, and I know how you talk...and I really don't care. If talking about me pleases your miserable selves, go on, talk till your mouth is dry and you brain is blank. Wanna talk more? Go ahead!

BUT when it comes to my aura, exit the area and shut the door tight. Leave my aura alone..manage your own and don't get things blown!

There's already so much on my plate without your childish tries to prove yourselves against me. Grow up and think better, create your own auras and leave mine alone.

Leave.

No comments: