Thursday, January 1, 2009

52 Things I want To Learn

Today is the first day of 2009, happy new year to you!

I've made a decesion today, I'm trying to make my days more meaningful to me, you know, when you feel like so far your life has been goal-less and you want to change it..

So, I actually watched a preview of "Yes Man" and I liked the scene where Jim Carry is standing ront of a notice boardm reading ads and talking "would I like to take gutar lessons? yes! Would I like to learn Korean? Yes!..."

So there you go, sorry Jim, I kind of stole this idea!

There are 52 weeks in each year, each week I'm attempting to learn something new. It could be a personal skill or a practical skill! From Applying make-up to langauage learning to making donuts and even playing basketball....no swimming though; I'm still too scared of pools. (Perhaps I should add spell-checking to my skills?)

My first attempt will be to learn Spanish...again. What! I'm starting to forget the language! Don't look at me like THAT!

No comments: