Thursday, January 1, 2009

The NT Zone: This Is Not The Ground Floor

So the other day, T & I were leaving a student club to go to the place where she had her field training because we needed to get her final assessment paper.

So, we're in the elevator, going down from 4th floor to GF, and T is very annoyed at her supervisor that she's talking and talking and talking about how annoying he is....and I'm listening.

Apparently, someone was meaning to get into the elevator from the 2nd floor...which happens usually and everytime I'm leaving the club.

So it stops at 2nd floor, I stood still waiting for it to close, but T, spontaneously & still talking, got out and walked away into the 2nd floor. When T realised I wasn't with her,someone in the elevator burst out laughing...me.

Realising what had happened, T cam back in just before the doors closed, and told whomever was laughing (me) to zip it.

Amazingly, I was unable to stop laughing for the following 15 min. You just had to see her expression when she stopped outside!

I only stopped laughing when we got to the company, got her assessment paper and then resumed laughing when we got out.....I still laugh everytime I remember her face..

No comments: