Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Because I'm A Scorpio

A person's astrological sifn isn't really the first thing I inquire about....it might be the last thing, or let me be honest, I don't really care about this kind of things!

Yet it strikes me how some people believe SO much in it! I've stumbled upon some people who wouldn't go deep into talks with me because their astrological sign just doesn't get along with mine......

Another thing, some people were astonished when they found out that one of my friends and me are both scorpios, stating that scorpios do not get along together. In fact, my friend was astonished herself that we;re both scorpios and do get along.

I just don't get it, why should a star formation that was in the sky on the day in which I was born affect me at all? It just doesn't make sense to me..
Does it make sense to you?

Now, why am I so angry at this, well, because I'm a scorpio! What's YOUR excuse for reading? =P

No comments: