Friday, October 17, 2008

The NT Zone: Someone Stole The Bridge!!

It was an ordinary Thursday a few months ago, T and I were going home from college after a long long day at the summer term. Summer classes are known to be boring, annoying and melting-hot.

Missing our direct bus home, we had to take 2 buses, one down to the old bus "station" and the other from there to home.

On the way, there's a big beautiful park, Al-Hussain Park; a nice place to have picnics with your family & friends. The bus passed by it and there was a project to make a new pedastry bridge there. You know, bridges designed for people to use them when wanting to cross streets.

The steps there, but the main body was not done yet. So I looked out and said " Hey T, look!!"

She looked and said " yeah, it's a bridge project.....find someone who cares."
So I said " no no, idiota!! Eres muy tonta!! that's not a bridge project, that is a crime!! Can't you see that someone stole the bridge??"


Dark side is, at that moment, I REALLY had the idea that someone stole the bridge; I was just wondering how they smuggled it away, unnoticed.

Bright side is, everyine in the bus, except for T, was too busy yawning to have heard, cared or laughed at what I said.

There you go, and NT moment brought to you by NIDO =D

Till I write again, peace ;)

No comments: